Classic Wooden Pillared Back Chair (Set of 2)
Ship by: 2 to 3 Weeks
Assembly Required: No
Keeping the Grains Visible
We can offer a variety of finishes (in most cases, at No Extra Cost)! Except in a few products. Please note Making a Darker tone Product into a Light Tone finish is Like making a New Product Keep this in Mind, as Wood has different Tones, some have White, Brown, Reddish, Etc. tone. So we can adjust them to be in Darker Tone but Making the same in a Light Tone Will require us to make the Product with only Wood Planks that can support that idea of a Light tone finish. (Few Examples of common Polishes).
- Natural Brown
- Medium Brown
- Dark Brown
- Dark Mohagany
- Medium Mohagany
- Dark Tone
Solid Color (Duco, Oil, Etc) Paint
Yes, we can do any Color as Preferred by you at no cost except Golden, & a few other varieties!
Distressed finish or ( Old )Antique Finish
Giving a Product a Distressed or antique finish is a tedious & Laborious task as Like Each & every point of the Product has to be carefully crafted which requires an increase in the Cost Price.
We can do little minor touches up’s, like making the shelf detachable. But overall (except in few cases) the Product will be newly created & on Custom Basis, and It will incur Extra Costing!
We can Add or Carve a name on the Product at an Additional Cost (We can’t do Very Small Carving by Hand & we cannot do some Font styles, Because of their complexity).
Typical Example of Customization:-
- Change the Finish
- Alter the Design or Size (Increase the depth, Or Height & Add the Door Upper part or an Extra Shelf, Etc.)
- Change the Hardware (Handles) to suit the House better
- Carve the Name (For gifting purposes)
- Carve some Beautiful Traditional Carving on the Product
- Add a Functionality (in the case of a Lap-desk, the Tilt Mechanism In Solid Wood or In a Cabinet “Secret Compartment”, Etc.)
- Or Best, Share your Design with your Pin code with us, and We shall Provide the Best Possible Quote!
There are no reviews yet.